Monday, July 23, 2012

Son of A Blogger: Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins

Our vacation got moved to next month sometime because Mom had to go to Boston for work and Dad is pretty busy too. So, he said I could write again this week. I wasn't sure what I was going to write about until my friend who likes to bake came to my house. With a little help from Dad, we baked a box of mini chocolate chip muffins. We just followed the directions on the back of the box and topped them with some melted hershey kisses. Dad says that I put too much chocolate on them but I don't think so. They were real easy to make. Here is what you will need: 1 box of chocolate chip muffin mix, a small handful of Hershey Kisses and a small bowl for melting kisses in the microwave. Just follow the direction on the box to make the muffins. Put a handful of Hershey Kisses into a small bowl and melt in the microwave. Here is where my Dad helped us. He made sure the chocolate did not burn. Oh, and he took the picture too.

BlogrollCenter.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment